It’s rare to find a host family who doesn’t need to raise funds for the cost of hosting. Just like mission trips, most families do fundraisers, sharing the opportunity and benefits of hosting with those in their circle.
Host Ukraine also supports orphans who are unable to be hosted, covers medical expenses for orphans in need, sponsors educational programs, and donates other necessities as needed.
To give a general donation, or to help a specific family with their fundraising, please click this button. Please designate where your donation should be directed.
If you’re a host family, please click this button to make a payment toward your hosting fees.
The hosting fee schedule is as follows:
- $250 non refundable deposit is due within 24 hours of placing a child(ren) on hold. Deposit must be paid, or the child will return to “available” status
- $1350 is due 14 days after initial deposit
- $1345 is due 14 days after second installment, but no later than April 15th
All fees are tax deductible. Please inquire with your employer about matching grant opportunities. All donations made to Host Ukraine, a 501(c)3 non-profit are non refundable.
Step by step instructions to send tax deductible donations to Host Ukraine via PayPal
No payments can be accepted without the Host Child ID number listed in the note section. This is mandatory.
- Log into your PayPal account.
- Click on My PayPal (button at top right).
- Click on Money (menu at top).
- Click Send Money (menu on left)
- Enter <firstname.lastname@example.org> in the field.
- Enter the amount of money you are sending.
- Enter your Family Name, your Host Child(ren) name (or the name of family you’re donating toward), and your email address in Special Instructions, immediately underneath the dollar amount. (We cannot send you a tax receipt unless your email is included here.)
- Click Send Money Now.
- Receipt screen will appear as confirmation.
- All done!